Monday, August 29, 2011

Golf Fitness Help: Readers Notice

 Golf Fitness Help:  Readers Notice

I have noticed that Golf Fitness help is looking a bit, well, messy!  This is due to me the author, publishing what I write about when I find it.
Unfortunately this can make it hard for the person searching for the information to find it.  What I have done is to create pages within the blog about a major topic, say Yoga for Golf, or nutrition for Golf.
These pages will not only detail what the subject is and help the reader understand more about it, they will also link back to articles and posts on the main blog page.
What this means is that if the reader is looking for specific information about Golf core strengthening exercises, they can go to the relevant page.  There they can learn an overview (in detail) about core strengthening exercises then use the links on that page to find specific blog posts about their query.

Golf Fitness Help:  Readers Notice

No comments:

Post a Comment